OK, it's likely that most of the people who read this blog either know these guys or were actually at this show.
if not, this is another moment in columbus hip-hop THAT YOU MISSED. (i missed it and i regret it very deeply).
1. jared (DJ PATH) has noticeably developed some decent swagger.
2. michael (ALLEYES MANIFEST) has mad swagger.
3. i define "swagger" is an appropriate level of confidence combined with well-honed mic skills.
4. sebastian actually exists still.
5. as the lyrics in this cut develop, they become more anthemic while remaining innovative and introspective.
6. smelly basements are a damn good place for good vibes.
7. i have a copy of AP's first EP and i could probably get some decent scratch from some awkward-white-boy-who-got-into-hip-hop-late-in-the-game-hipster in montana when they blow up... if i actually ever wanted to sell it.
stay tuned for more shit you missed in columbus hip-hop.